Commercial Collections

The UVLSRPC collections are open to "small businesses."  A small business is defined as a business that produces 220 pounds or less of hazardous waste per month.  This is about one-half of a 55-gallon barrel.  We can not take hazardous waste from anyone who generates more than this, but we can help you figure out how to dispose of it.  Schools are welcome to attend this collection (see School Collections  page for safely transporting chemicals).

Want to shop around for hazardous waste collection on your own?  Click here for list of hazardous waste haulers in New Hampshire or visit the NH Department of Environmental Services "active transporters" list (once on the page, click on "active transporters" in upper right to get list).